Pray for our students, pray for the community, pray for our volunteers, and pray for us. Sign-up for our newsletter for up to date prayer needs.
The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. James 5:16b
- AKINA KIDS CLUB: Investing in kids through a fun evening beginning with dinner, an engaging Biblical message, transformational small groups and concluding with an activity.
- MINOGI (He/She grows well): A next step for students who are ready to go deeper. We begin the night with one on one mentoring by reading together, then have dinner, and conclude with foundational Bible teaching. In the summers we include life skills such as gardening!
- CHURCH PARTNERS: Critical to the long term maturity in Jesus is involvement in the local church. It is our goal that every student and their family would find their community in the local church.
- DINNER: Bring your small group to provide and serve dinner atone of our Kids Club or Minogi nights
- CAMP: a retreat from the inner city to have timme to encounter God.
- AKINA’S ART ADVENTURE: Bring your group to serve in the community with a week of art activities that point to Jesus.
Visit our Giving Page to find out how to partner with us financially.